Need answers to Home Based Business Questions?
Join my email series journey where I’ll answer your questions, and give you advice from my years of retail experience. No matter the stage you are in with your home based business, you'll get information and ideas for solutions to problems. You'll be able to submit your questions and get personal answers.
I hear from Mom Owned Businesses (MOB’s) every week -
Their questions about Home Based Business includes - -
- When and where are local events they can set up shop for a one or two-day show.
- How to get buyers to their websites, or pages on Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, or their Utube videos.
- How can they get more sales?
- What are they doing wrong?
- They built it, why isn’t anyone coming to visit their page?
These and many other questions are the focus of my Home Business Series, written with the MOB in mind. Of course, anyone looking to start, restart, or pivot their business can benefit from this series. Just sign up for the weekly email and they’ll arrive Sunday mornings in your inbox.
The series will start with Business Basics. This is not a college course or textbook lecture on business theory. You’ll get information on processes and procedures that will benefit you and your company based on my 25+ years of running retail establishments in a tourist based economy.
During this series we will - - -
- explore the reason you’re in business, what your passion is, and how to tell people what you do.
- Build a one-page business plan designed for your use.
- Determine your goals for the year
- Put together a simple business financial plan you can understand and use
And best of all, you can do this without spending a dime on classes, etc. All you need is a simple journal to record your journey. It need not be anything more than lined notebook paper and a three-ring binder you can get at the thrift store for a couple of dollars. If you would like to have something more permanent I recommend this journal from Amazon.
I’m looking forward to helping you on your journey to success. Get started now! Sign up below for your weekly email with my latest post. And don't hesitate to share this with your Small Business friends and owners.
Next week - Getting Started, and before you pick a name.